Martinez + Okamoto Architects, Inc. is a merger of architectural firms, previously sole proprietorships of Wesley Okamoto and Robert A. Martinez (R.A.M. Architecture). Combined, the two principal architects have over 60 years of experience. The firm provides Master Planning, Architecture, Project Management and Renovation services to clients throughout California. M:OA Architects is dedicated to quality architecture and design.
As a full service architectural firm, M:OA Architects is experienced in all phases of architecture from predesign through project closeout. In addition, M:OA Architects specializes in master plan preparation and analyses and upgrades for ADA, seismic, and life/safety issues. Project experience of M:OA Architects staff encompasses Master Planning new construction, renovation, re-adaption and tenant improvements to a variety of building types, including:
- Healthcare – hospital space planning, outpatient/medical office buildings and surgery centers.
- Housing – retirement, affordable and multiple unit.
- Retail/ Commercial – offices, industrial and high tech.
- Institutional – assisted living and skilled nursing facilities, clinics and hospitals.
- Service – retail, restaurants, and cafes.
M:OA Architects headquarters are located in Victorville, California. M:OA Architects staff consists primarily of Principals/ Architects, Project Architects, Project Managers, Intern Designers and technical and administrative staff.
M:OA Architects maintains certifications as California Licensed Architects, Certified Access Specialists and CPUC MBE Diversified Vendor